Ready to get the edge over your competition?
Then here are 5 ways to write better copy… that have nothing to do with writing better copy:
1) Drugs—Yup, you heard that right. DRUGS! But not any ol drugs. Smart Drugs. Drugs like coffee + l-theanine… piracetam… and one I am very excited to try next Blue Cannatine.
Do your own research and make your own decisions on that obviously.
2) Supplements—Similar to drugs but less druggy. For me, a a good Omega-3 supplement is a must to have my brain run in full gear. But I also recommend trying adaptogens to deal with stress and high-doses of magnesium to keep you calm and focused.
3) Meditation—Meditation isn’t a crutch to feel better, calmer, and more focused. (In fact, when you meditate a lot, you tend to feel like crap, because you’re looking at all the parts of your mind you habitually ignore.) Even still, in the right doses, at the right times, meditation can keep you focused and create lots of space for the muse to bring you big ideas
It's something to try at least.
4) Exercise—Moving your body builds neural pathways between your body and brain. In other words, when you learn new movement patterns, your brain literally grows. So go grow your brain today and reap the rewards.
5) Puppies—Having a pup is the best copywriting hack in existence. Not only can you take a break rubbing their belly on the couch (even better than meditation for stress-release, imho), but you can also take them on nice long walks.
Which is a great time to drum up ideas and think through copywriting challenges.
Well, that was fun. If you like this type of email, let me know and I’ll do more of them.
Otherwise, waitlist thingy is here https://www.copybymccune.com