Today marks the glorious first day of the sale for my shiny new product:
10 Infectious "Profit-Grenades" I Learned While Dodging Coronavirus At TCCIRL...
Here's the story:
About a week ago hundreds of copywriters and marketers flooded an upscale hotel on the ports of San Diego to discuss copywriting, marketing, and drink (man can those guys drink...).
And not surprisingly... with names like Bond Halbert, Marcella Allison, Pauline Longdon and more on the list... there were a lot of money-making "profit-grenades" being hucked about.
So I knew I wanted to write about some of them and create a product for you.
But I have an admission...
I screwed up.
You see, at first I was planning on turning this into a fairly costly product. Something like $70+ (this is info straight from the maws of some of the best and brightest copywriters of our time after all).
But then, that sneaky virus started stealing people's lunch monies, so I announced to you, my adoring list, that I would be launching this product for a measly $20...
Which is where I think I went wrong. I should have just kept my mouth shut.
Because after writing the report, I realize how powerful some of the information inside of it is. Too powerful methinks to sell for just $20.
And lest you think this is some copywriting 'tactic' designed to get to you buy... let me prove to you why pricing valuable information too low hurts not me (the seller) but you (the prospect):
Basically, human psychology is such, that the more you invest in something, the more valuable you perceive it to be. And so, by making you invest a significant amount in information, you're more likely to use it... whereas what someone gets for free, they view as expendable (think the person who works three jobs to pay for college and spends every night at the library versus the trust fund kid who parties his way through school and is happy with getting "C's").
Whatever the case, I'm a man of my word, so the price remains a single Andrew Jackson. I just hope those of you that do take me up on this offer implement this information into your business instead of letting it collect "digital dust" on your hard drive.
Here's the skinny:
This short report is designed to be read in just one or two (but probably one) sitting and implemented immediately. It contains 10 copywriting, marketing, and business-building "power-lessons" that I learned while there.
But the truth is, I ended up packing this report with a TON more than just what I learned there. Because once you get me typing... it's hard to get me to stop.
Anyway, the deadline to get the report is Friday, March 27th at Midnight EST. There will be no extensions, exceptions, or special cases. So if you miss that deadline due to negligence, procrastination, or life's vagaries... so sorry, Punkin'.
To get it, go here:
P.S. If you want the long and short, click that link above to be taken to the sales page. But here's a glimpse of what's inside:
• How Even Green, Oozing Tenderfoots Can Partner With The “800-Pound Gorillas” Of Their Industry
• The 7 Things All Great Headlines Share
• Why Proof & Credibility Ain’t Mean Nuttin’ If It Don’t Build Trust
• How To “Inject” Cognitive Bias Into Even The Most Skeptical Of Prospects, All But Ensuring They Give You And Only You All Of Their Money
• “Copy Dad’s” Busker Positioning Secret To Profiting Off Down Economies
• The “A-Listers” ‘Woo-Woo’ Approach To Abolishing Writer’s Block To The Depths Of Grendel’s Cave
• Bond Halbert’s “Google Sniff Test”
• How Freelance Copywriters Can Turn One Job Into A Steady Stream Of Income
• The "Fly By Night" Referral Marketing Secret To Becoming The Unknown "Giant" Of Your Industry
• The "Million-Dollar" Positioning Secret Never Told
Here's the link again: